Himachal Pradesh is located in North India. Himachal is famous for its abundant natural beauty. It is also known for its adventure activities which includes Paragliding in Bir-Billing and Solang valley, Rafting in Kullu, ice skating in Shimla, Boating in Bilaspur and various other activities like trekking, horse riding, Skiing, fishing etc.
7 Nights/8 Days Tour
Tour Highlights : Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi
- Day 1 Arrival Delhi + Sightseeing
Arrive in Delhi. Half day city tour of New Delhi. (O/N at Delhi)
- Day 2 Delhi - Shimla
Drive to Shimla. Evening is free for rest. (O/N at Shimla)
- Day 3 Shimla Sightseeing + Kufri
Visit Sankat Mochan Temple, Jhakhu Temple, State Museum, Church & Day trip of Kufri. (O/N at Shimla)
- Day 4 Shimla - Manali
Drive to Manali. In the evening free for leisure. (O/N at Manali)
- Day 5 Manali Sightseeing
Visit Mall Road, Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass (If Opened), Tibetan Monestry. (O/N at Manali)
- Day 6 Manikaran Day Trip
Full day trip of Kullu Valley & Manikaran Sahib. (O/N at Manali)
- Day 7 Manali - Chandigarh
Drive to Chandigarh. Later visit Rock Garden & Sukhna Lake. (O/N at Chandigarh)
- Day 8 Chandigarh - Delhi + Depart
Drive to Delhi. Later transfer to the airport or railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast inclusive of all presently applicable taxes which are subject to change.
- Check in / check out time is 12:00 Noon
- Welcome drink on arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- AC vehicle for Transfers, Sightseeing, and long run as per itinerary including Fuel charges, Night Halt, Driver’s Allowance, Interstate taxes, Toll/Parking, etc as per the Itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance at each places.
- All taxes. (GST extra)
Kindly choose us for your Himachal Trip. You may send us your requirements at email@example.com or call us on +91-11-65000118. Our travel executives will help you to make your travel wonderful & memorable.