BRAJ YATRA PACKAGE
The city of Mathura, in Uttar Pradesh, the nucleus of Brajbhoomi, is located at a distances of 145 km south- east of Delhi and 58 km north-west of Agra. Covering an area of about 3,800 sq. km. today, Brajbhoomi can be divided into two distinct units - the eastern part in the trans-Yamuna tract with places like Gokul, Mahavan, Baldeo, Maat and Bajna and the western side of the Yamuna covering the Mathura region that encompasses Vrindavan, Govardhan, Kusum Sarovar, Barsana and Nandgaon.
3 Nights / 4 Days Tour
Tour Highlights : Mathura - Vrindavan - Goverdhan - Nandgaon - Barsana - Agra - Gokul - Mathura
- Day 1 Arrival Mathura + Temple Darshan
Arrive in Mathura. In the morning visit Birth Place of Lord Krishna. Afternoon visit Vrindavan Temples & Holy Ghats. (O/N at Mathura)
- Day 2 Mathura - Nandgaon - Barsana - Goverdhan - Mathura
Morning visit Holy Pan Sarovar in Nandgaon, Continue to Barsana “The Place of Radha” visit Prem Sarovar then Continue to Goverdhan where Lord Krishna held aloft ‘Giriraj’ , the sandstone hill on his finger for seven days and nights to protect the people of Braj from the wrath of rain and thunder sent by Indra. Return to Mathura. (O/N at Mathura)
- Day 3 Mathura - Agra - Mathura
Full day trip of Agra covering Taj Mahal, Red Fort & Sikandra. (O/N at Mathura)
- Day 4 Gokul Temples Darshan + Departure
In the morning visit Gokul Temples & Holy Ghat. Later transfer to the Mathura Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast inclusive of all presently applicable taxes which are subject to change.
- Check in / check out time is 12:00 Noon
- Welcome drink on arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- AC vehicle for Transfers, Sightseeing, and long run as per itinerary including Fuel charges, Night Halt, Driver’s Allowance, Interstate taxes, Toll/Parking, etc as per the Itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance at each places.
- All taxes. (GST extra)
Kindly choose us for your Braj Yatra Package. You may send us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-11-65000118. Our travel executives will help you to make your travel wonderful & memorable.